Yes, this is the most important page on this website! Here we go:
- The prizes will include 5 Samsung Gear 360 cameras, 5 Samsung Gear VR headsets with controllers, and 5 Wacom Intuos Art Pen and Touch digital graphics, drawing & painting tablets.
- Team that wins 1st place picks their prizes, second place team picks second, and third last.
- The top three teams will present their solutions at the University of Pittsburgh 3rd Annual Integrative Conference on Technology, Social Media, and Behavioral Health on November 3, 2017. Babs Carryer, Director of Education and Outreach, Innovation Institute University of Pittsburgh, will present Games4Health awards.
- The top three teams will receive one-on-one consulting with Innovation Institute Entrepreneurs in Residence on developing their solution into a commercial product
- The top three teams will be automatically admitted into the University of Pittsburgh Blast Furnace program
- The winning team will have an opportunity to present their project during Pitt Innovation Week (the week of November 13th)
- The winning team will be automatically entered into the 2nd round of Randall Family Big Idea Competition
- The winning team will receive free admission to the 2018 Serious Play Conference