- A great website from the National Sleep Foundation, a group that is dedicated to improving health and well-being through sleep education and advocacy. It includes recommendations for sleep duration, findings of scientific studies about sleep, and articles meant for a lay audience. https://sleepfoundation.org/
- A website from a group of individuals dedicated to increasing awareness about sleep and school hours. The website contains many articles, fact sheets, and other resources about sleep and the relationship between sleep and well-being among adolescents, especially as it relates to early school start times. http://www.startschoollater.net/
- The SchoolStartTimes PDF details the American Academy of Pediatrics position on optimizing sleep among youth.
- The Schochat paper details the consequences of insufficient sleep among youth.
- The SleepBrochure PDF details some tips and recommendations for improving sleep among adolescents.